Ecuadorian Rainforest LLC – 2014
25 Main St., Bldg. 6
Belleville, NJ 07109
Phone: (973) 759-2002
Fax: (973) 759-3002
Ecuadorian Rainforest, LLC, is your premier choice for all-natural nutraceutical ingredients from South America and beyond. The company carries more than 1,000 fruit, vegetable, spice, marine, herb and algae ingredients primed for your products.
For years Ecuadorian Rainforest has been offering its clients the best all-natural ingredients from around the world. The company works closely with local farms in many countries, ensuring the highest quality ingredients for our customers.
Marlene Hurtado-Siegel opened the doors to Ecuadorian Rainforest in 1997 with modest means, using her established network of small farms in Ecuador to introduce ingredients from her home country. Ecuadorian Rainforest went on to become one of the largest natural ingredients distributors in the business. Along with her son, Steve Siegel, who joined the company in 2004, they have created a network that spans the globe to bring the world’s best nutraceutical ingredients under one roof.
Ecuadorian Rainforest, LLC, has opened the pathway for some of the most sought-after nutraceutical ingredients from countries on every continent, including:
• Green Coffee Bean Powder
• Mutamba Powder
• Garcinia Cambogia Powder
• Kale Powder
• Blue Potato Powder
• Pata de Vaca Powder
• Yacon Root Powder
• …and many others
To view Ecuadorian Rainforest’s full list of ingredients, download the product catalog at www.intotherainforest.com.
Some of the services Ecuadorian Rainforest, LLC, provides include:
• Star-K kosher certified ingredients
• Conventional and wild harvested ingredients
• Published white papers on superfruits, sports nutrition, South American ingredients and more
• Bulk and specialty ingredient supply
• Custom formulation and manufacturing
Meeting state and federal food and drug regulations says that you are committed to passing a periodic review to ensure that your business continues to operate. However, when a company creates its own standards and enforces them on a weekly basis, that company is proving its commitment to the clients themselves and to the quality of what people put into their bodies. Ecuadorian Rainforest exemplifies the latter scenario. The company provides rigorous testing and keep stringent quality control over its ingredients to surpass the demands it’s customers ask. Take note of some of the ways that Ecuadorian Rainforest defines and enforce rigorous standards of quality for its products:
• An internal quality-control program to ensure that the company’s ingredients are free of toxins and undesired by-products.
• Alliances with science laboratories to enforce rigorous testing procedures.
• Weekly testing for microbial pathogens and heavy metals, including lead, cadmium, arsenic and mercury.
• Microbiological testing, including total plate count, yeast and mold, coliforms, E. coli and salmonella.
• Random testing of materials moisture content.
• HPTLC (high-performance thin layer chromatography) testing for initial approval and supply of materials.
• HPTLC testing for powdered extracts.
• Prevention of all sub-potent and contaminated materials from entering the products.
• Regular testing for proper identification and chemical efficacy.
Ecuadorian Rainforest’s goal is to provide its customers with the world’s most sought-after ingredients at the quality they would expect from a top nutraceutical ingredients supplier. The company prides itself with maintaining tight-knit relationships with its clients and goes the extra mile to help. Ecuadorian Rainforest aims to surpass a customer’s expectations to show it’s commitment to them and to its natural ingredients.
Discover the ingredients you have been looking for. Visit Ecuadorian Rainforest today at www.intotherainforest.com and call for a quote.