Nutegrity – 2014
1851 Kaiser Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614
Phone: (949) 622-9030
Fax: (949) 622-9033
Meeting Consumer Needs
Nutegrity®, a division of Omega Protein Corporation, brings together the expertise of Cyvex Nutrition (botanicals and fish oils), Wisconsin Specialty Protein (dairy ingredients) and InCon Processing (molecular distillation) to meet the evolving needs of today’s health-conscious consumer.
Nutegrity’s mission is to provide pure, sustainable human nutrition products that support healthy living including a wide range of marine-based omega-3s/EFAs, dairy and plant protein products, specialty dairy ingredients, and botanically sourced ingredients for use in nutraceutical, functional food and beverage applications.
By using a vertically integrated supply chain to control purity from source to finished product, Nutegrity is able to consistently produce the purest ingredients, ranging from simply natural to USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture)-certified organic. Nutegrity operates with an unwavering commitment to sustainability, striving to be a responsible steward of natural resources at every level of operation by minimizing waste where possible and supporting local economies from our U.S. based operations.
Nutegrity harvests menhaden with its own fleet of refrigerated vessels in U.S. waters along the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts; and manages the harvesting, processing and refinement of its fish oil products.
Nutegrity monitors and controls every step of its production process to ensure product integrity, consistent quality and complete traceability.
Eco-labels and sustainability certifications provide customers with confidence that Nutegrity’s products are derived from a sustainable source and that the fishery operates in a responsible manner.
Sourced And Produced in the U.S.
Nutegrity’s omega-3 ingredients are sourced from menhaden fished off the Gulf and Atlantic Coasts and manufactured in the U.S. The company’s fresh whey protein comes direct from artisan cheese makers in the heartland of Wisconsin. Nutegrity’s fishing and manufacturing operations are all located in the U.S.
Core Product Offerings
Nutegrity offers ultra-refined, molecularly distilled and highly purified fish oils that are sustainably harvested from a single species of fish, the menhaden. Nutegrity’s omega-3 oils can be used for food, beverage and nutraceutical applications.
• OmegaActiv® omega-3 fatty acids are specifically formulated for nutraceutical applications. OmegaActiv delivers high levels of DPA, in addition to balanced levels of EPA and DHA. Controlled fishing, manufacturing and concentrating of OmegaActiv products ensures a pure end product with complete traceability. In addition, Nutegrity can customize concentrations and blends to the levels of EPA and DHA requested by customers.
• OmegaPure® fish oil is specifically formulated as a food ingredient. This food-grade fish oil is paired with a selection of custom antioxidant blends that provide superior oxidative stability meaning no fishy off-flavors or odors and a longer shelf life for manufacturers. OmegaPure food-grade fish oil has been successfully added to beverages, bakery products, confections, dairy products, dressings and sauces, fish and meat products, frozen entrees, and margarines and spreads.
Nutegrity offers a range of dairy, goat and vegan protein sources that can be incorporated into breakfast foods, snacks, pre-and post-workout foods, meal replacements and meal staples including:
• Nutegrity’s rBGH-free whey protein concentrate is sourced from fresh, artificial growth hormone-free cheese whey. The whey is sourced from local artisan cheese makers in Wisconsin and manufactured using low temperature ultra-filtration and a gentle drying process.
• SOLATHIN®, a vegetarian protein isolate made solely from potatoes, is a source of P1-2, a protease inhibitor that increases satiety signals to both the brain and GI (gastrointestinal) tract. This non-animal protein delivers weight management support in a form that is easy for consumers to understand, and that can be added to formulations that support other weight management mechanisms for a more complete product offering.
• AlfaPro™, an alfalfa juice powder, supplies protein from a whole food source in a green grass juice powder. Cereal grass juice powders like AlfaPro compare favorably with animal protein sources while also supplying additional vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. AlfaPro is made from 100 percent young plants, which are harvested at their nutritional peak.
Nutegrity sources nutraceutical ingredients from communities around the world to bring customers the highest quality ingredients containing flavonoids, antioxidants and proteins. The quality, efficacy and safety of each nutraceutical ingredient is ensured through Nutegrity’s exclusive NutriPrint® quality system, which includes identity testing of incoming raw materials through FT-NIR; third party testing by independent laboratories for active ingredients, microbiology, heavy metal and pesticides; and strict manufacturing procedures.