American Laboratories, Inc.
Omaha, NE 68127
Phone: (402) 339-2494
Fax: (402) 339-0801
Trusted, Quality Ingredients
American Laboratories, Inc. (ALI) is an ingredient manufacturer that was founded in 1967 in Omaha, NE. The foundation of ALI was built on the knowledge of providing enzymes, proteins and flavors to the nutritional, food and diagnostic industries with a motto of “Quality Ingredients You Can Trust.” More than 46 years later, the company still holds true to the same principles; however, it has expanded its operations to include three separate facilities that total more than 150,000 square feet of production, warehouse and office areas. ALI is proud to be known as an industry leader and currently offers more than 300 products to various industries including: nutritional, food, diagnostic, veterinary and pharmaceutical. ALI sells product to more than 50 countries around the world.
Quality, accuracy and customer service are very important aspects of ALI. Its staff is capable of providing materials to varying customer specification requirements, including but not limited to, enzyme activity, diluents and particle size. ALI’s QA & QC departments conduct microbiological, chemical and analytical tests in its 10,000-square-foot laboratory. Its Regulatory department is familiar with and complies with FDA, USDA, EPA, EU, cGMP and various other regulatory standards and guidelines. Finally, it has a customer service staff committed to being there for customers and assisting in making their product development and ordering needs seamless.
• Enzymes (pancreatin, pepsin, bromelain, papain, fungal, custom fungal, industrial and enzyme blends)
• Flavors (beef, pork & chicken liver powders)
• Proteins (beef & pork)
• Peptones (casein hydrolysate, microbiotone & proteose micro).
• Jeff Jackson, CEO/Chairman of the Board
• Kenny Soejoto, President
• Rod Schake, Senior Vice President
• Al Asherin, Vice President of Regulatory
• Tom Langdon, Vice President of Quality Assurance
• Jan Giwoyna, Vice President of Administration
• Bret Wyant, Vice President of Sales
• Mark Schufeldt, Vice President of Production