Certified Nutraceuticals, Inc. – 2014
41785 Elm St., Ste. 301
Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone: (951) 600-3899
Fax: (951) 600-8676
Certified Nutraceuticals: Innovative & Effective
The company was established in 2000 under the name Collagen Nutraceuticals, and in August 2011, the name was changed to Certified Nutraceuticals, Inc. Certified is engaged in the supply and distribution of innovative and effective anti-aging nutraceuticals supplements and natural remedies for the maintenance of healthy lifestyles. Through extensive research and cutting-edge technology, Certified Nutraceuticals develops products of incomparable quality with an emphasis on collagen supplements, pomegranate extracts, olive leaf extract, grapevine extract antioxidant, and Telos95™ Telomere Health Support.
Certified Nutraceuticals supplies patented ingredients to the natural supplement and skincare industries offering consumers around the globe access to products that promote health and wellness:
• KollaGen II-xs™ – U.S. Patented (Chicken Collagen Type II). This supplement repairs and rebuilds cartilage and benefits arthritis. Clinically proven effective. • State-of-the-art H.A.95™ – (patent pending) natural hyaluronic acid sodium extracted from rooster comb—food grade. This supplement is very important to skin, eye function, joints and provides lubrication to every cell in the body.
• PomEllagic 40 & 70™ – patented ellagic acid extract powder. The health benefits of pomegranate are known for centuries. Modern scientists unlocked the secret healing effects of the “fruit of paradise” focusing on cardio health.
• TendoGuard™ – Patented Advanced Collagen Recovery Compound. A dietary supplement formula made of a perfect blend of eggshell membrane and avian sternum cartilage containing collagen types I, II, V and X, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate as well as mucopolysaccarides. This supplement naturally contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial compounds to support tendon recovery and to maintain healthy and strong mechanical properties of tendon, bone and joint functions. Clinically proven effective.
• KollaGen I.V.X HEM™ – (patent pending) 100 percent Avian Eggshell Membrane Powder. Powerful compounds accounting for 15 to 20 percent of the total collagen containing about 100 parts of type I collagen to 1 part type V collagen and containing the rare type X collagen. Type V collagen is required for assimilation of type I while type X collagen protects the embryo and other important tissues. Clinically proven effective.
• September 2013 – Introduction of Telos95 (patent pending) Telomeres Health Support – the new discovery of the century! Clinical research confirms efficacy of Telos95 to halt telomeres shortening.
• August 2012 – Introduction of new product Revers-e-vine™ (patent pending) Powder. An extract of a blend of red wine, red grapes and grapevines. This extract naturally contains the substance known as resveratrol, viniferin and oligostilbenes; these active polyphenols scientifically proven to reduce cell oxidation, stimulate SIRT1 enzyme, and have the ability to fight diseases. Revers-e-vine is the newest nutraceuticals ingredient backed by research to deliver the highest antioxidant properties and the benefits of a complete molecule.
• November 2011 – Introduction of Olea25™ (patent pending) granule powder contains a minimum of 25 percent hydroxytyrosol. It is made from cultivated organic olive leaf. Olea25 is manufactured under GMP (good manufacturing practice) and ISO Certifications. Hydroxytyrosol is the newest discovery of a powerful antioxidant with an ORAC value of 68,000, which is 15 times higher than green tea and three times higher than CoQ10. This newly discovered nutrient will revolutionize dietary supplements for cardiovascular and DNA health. The advantage is the unique production and purification technology.
Certified Nutraceuticals currently verifies the efficacy of its products.
Research & Development
Certified ingredient’s efficacy is backed by remarkable clinical research in vivo, vitro and laboratory experiments. The company is continually investing substantial amounts in product research, manufacturing and development.
• Ahmad Alkayali, Inventor, CEO,
• Terri Stiles, Director
• Abdul S. Alkayali, V.P. International Div.
• Ashley Lopez, Administrator