2017 Company Profiles: MORRE-TEC Industries, Inc.
Celebrating 30 Years
MORRE-TEC Industries, Inc. is celebrating 30 years of successful operations with founder, Leonard Glass at the helm. A cGMP (current good manufacturing practice) operating company with an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration)-registered and inspected facility, MORRE-TEC is an ISO 9001-2008 certified manufacturer and distributor of unique products for the personal care, food, functional and nutritional, pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
MORRE-TEC is comprised of several market facing divisions:
MORRE-TEC’s Functional & Nutritional Ingredient Group provides fortification ingredients for foods, beverages and nutraceuticals.
• Potassium, calcium, magnesium mineral salts and value added phosphates
• Bioflavonoids, carotenoids and phytosterols
• Water soluble vitamins A, D2, D3, K1 & K2
• Custom produced D vitamins in edible oils
• Natural colors
• Standardized botanical extracts and oleoresins
• Omega-3 and related nutrient oils
MORRE-TEC’s Personal Care division provides natural materials for cosmetics and personal care products
• Jojoba, castor and specialty oils and butters
• Liquid extracts and infusions
• Essential oils
• Specialty surfactants
• Actives and benefit agents
MORRE-TEC’s Specialty Chemicals & Bromine Compounds Group provides specialties for industrial and pharmaceutical applications.
• Peptide reagents
• Process chemicals
• Bromine compounds
Micro-Tec LLC, another division of MORRE-TEC provides contract manufacturing and packaging services.
• Micronizing: patented Vortex technology
• Blending, grinding and custom milling
• FDA-registered and inspected facility; cGMP compliant
• Bulk solids repackaging; drums, bags and boxes
• Leonard Glass, President and CEO
• Michael Glass, Director of Sales and Marketing for Minerals
• Mike Travers, Vice President Sales and Marketing